Summer is Coming…. Time for a Skin Check
Did you know that every year in Australia:
- Skin cancers account for around 80% of all newly diagnosed cancers.
- The majority of skin cancers are caused by exposure to the sun.
- GPs have over 1 million patient consultations per year for skin cancer.
- The incidence of skin cancer is one of the highest in the world, two to three times the rates in Canada, the US and the UK.
- In 2015, 2162 people died from skin cancer in Australia, 1520 from melanoma and 642 from non-melanoma skin cancers.
When did you last have a full skin check? Book an appointment today.